5 FASHIONABLE TIPS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL Posted on: August 14, 2015 by Yummo Mummo
Summer vacation is coming to an end and it’s time to start thinking about that back to school routine. The mornings can be rough, as we attempt to get lunches made, kids dressed, coffee down our throats, teeth brushed, back packs on, etc. But what about us? Don’t forget about us Moms/Mums! Following I have 5 super easy tips to help you rock it out the door. Tips to help you feeling and looking good from the inside out.
1. Lipstick. I have always truly believed that lipstick is like a magic wand. It can truly turn any frown upside down. A shot of color, how ever bold or subtle you desire, can perk you up – it’s like a shot of espresso. As winter comes along, your moisturized lips will thank you. Muah.
2. Celebrity sunglasses. I don’t know about you, but I don’t like to make eye contact until I’ve had a chance to grab my latte on the way home from my school run. So, along with my signature red lips, celebrity sunglasses are a great touch. Hide yesterdays make-up, the rough night with the baby, the late night watching House of Cards. No one will be the wiser!
To shop this set, click HERE to go to my Polyvore profile for all the fabulous details.
3. A funky tracksuit. An outfit you can throw on in a New York minute should be a staple in any wardrobe. A tracksuit allows you to layer as we transition from Fall to winter, and into Spring.
4. Fruit-infused water bottle. You will thank yourself later if you begin your water intake from the moment your feet hit the floor. Your system will kick-start with the burst of fruity vitamins. Have this ready the night before, and waiting on the kitchen bench for you on rising. (Tip: I use a straw throughout the day and it really makes difference in the amount of water I drink).
5. Bike or walk to school. Great chance to hit two birds with one stone. By the time you get back from the school run, you’ve got some air in your lungs and will be feeling more pumped to get into your day.
I hope these 5 tips will have you feeling more ready to take on the crazy school mornings. If we feel good on the inside, it will show on the outside.